13 Things you'll find on my computer desk!
1) My computer, of course!
2) A 'verse-a-day' calendar. Today's verse is: For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with you favor as with a sheild. *Psalm 5:12*
3) A printer, complete with some A4 copy paper.
4) A white ceramic vase with blue oriental patterning on one side - I don't keep flowers in this vase, because our cat "KitKat" would try to eat them! So you will only find pens in this vase.
5) Some music CD's - currently I have been listening to 'Falling Into You' - Celine Dion & the Sountrack for Sleepless In Seattle.
6) Two CD-Rom discs that my son owns - Zoo Tycoon, Complete Collection & Taz: Wanted.
7) A postal catalogue from an Australian overstock outlet company - oodirect.
8) A consent form from my daughters school, asking permission for her to visit our local olympic pool as an end of year activity.
9) A consent form from my sons school, asking permission for him to watch a documentary called 'Super size Me'.
10) A cute little teddy sitting on a satin pillow, holding a Christmas stocking and wearing a santa hat.
11) A Christmas tree made of silver wire and silver tinsel - on top of this tree I have placed a gold angel holding a harp, and around the base of the tree are several imitation gifts covered in gold satin, gold foil stars, and gold wire ribbon.
12) A 5 cent coin that my daughter found on the floor this morning.
13) A bluetooth dongle.
Labels: About me, Memes