Life Is Precious
A window into my thoughts..
Friday, December 1, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #2

13 Things you'll find on my computer desk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) My computer, of course!

2) A 'verse-a-day' calendar. Today's verse is: For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with you favor as with a sheild. *Psalm 5:12*

3) A printer, complete with some A4 copy paper.

4) A white ceramic vase with blue oriental patterning on one side - I don't keep flowers in this vase, because our cat "KitKat" would try to eat them! So you will only find pens in this vase.

5) Some music CD's - currently I have been listening to 'Falling Into You' - Celine Dion & the Sountrack for Sleepless In Seattle.

6) Two CD-Rom discs that my son owns - Zoo Tycoon, Complete Collection & Taz: Wanted.

7) A postal catalogue from an Australian overstock outlet company - oodirect.

8) A consent form from my daughters school, asking permission for her to visit our local olympic pool as an end of year activity.

9) A consent form from my sons school, asking permission for him to watch a documentary called 'Super size Me'.

10) A cute little teddy sitting on a satin pillow, holding a Christmas stocking and wearing a santa hat.

11) A Christmas tree made of silver wire and silver tinsel - on top of this tree I have placed a gold angel holding a harp, and around the base of the tree are several imitation gifts covered in gold satin, gold foil stars, and gold wire ribbon.

12) A 5 cent coin that my daughter found on the floor this morning.

13) A bluetooth dongle.


Labels: ,

posted by Amanda @ 9:38 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Cool Slideshows

Name: Amanda
Home: Australia
About Me: Married, mother of two.
See my complete profile
Currently
  • Mood Sad.
  • Love My Precious Hubbie.
  • Weather Too Hot.


Previous Post
Archives
Random Quote

Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:3

Favourite Reads
Current Playlist
  • Angel Eyes - Raghav
  • Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
  • Nice And Slow (Remix) - Usher & Twista
  • You Got Me - T-Pain ft Akon
  • Lullaby - Lemar & The Fame Academy
  • Hush - Afroman
  • One Voice - Billy Gilman
  • You'll Be In My Heart - Usher
Joined
      
     
Blogroll
Powered by



Emoticons by Vintage Fairy

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER