Life Is Precious
A window into my thoughts..
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Monday Madness
Mondy Madness

1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use Avast.

2. I also use Windows Defender & Spybot for protection from spyware.

3. I don't spend nearly enough time meditating on God's word.

4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is my hubby, Kenneth.

5. It takes me about 30 mins to get ready in the morning.

6. I keep all my appointments in my cell phone.

7. It takes me about 30 mins to an hour to fall asleep at night.

Labels:

posted by Amanda @ 11:54 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Cool Slideshows

Name: Amanda
Home: Australia
About Me: Married, mother of two.
See my complete profile
Currently
  • Mood Sad.
  • Love My Precious Hubbie.
  • Weather Too Hot.


Previous Post
Archives
Random Quote

Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:3

Favourite Reads
Current Playlist
  • Angel Eyes - Raghav
  • Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
  • Nice And Slow (Remix) - Usher & Twista
  • You Got Me - T-Pain ft Akon
  • Lullaby - Lemar & The Fame Academy
  • Hush - Afroman
  • One Voice - Billy Gilman
  • You'll Be In My Heart - Usher
Joined
      
     
Blogroll
Powered by



Emoticons by Vintage Fairy

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER