Life Is Precious
A window into my thoughts..
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Thursday Thirteen.



Thirteen Things I Am Thankful For..

1) I am thankful that I am a child of God - I honestly can't imagine my life without Him. I praise the day that my heart was opened to receiving Jesus as my Saviour.


2) I am thankful for my Husband. I have never felt so complete, so loved and so accepted. He is my precious treasure. Every day that I wake up next to him is a gift.


3) I am thankful for my children. I am blessed beyond my worth, having received the gift of two precious angels.


4) I am thankful for my Mum. She has been an ever present source of support, encouragement, and love.


5) I am thankful for my friend Shannon. God works in mysterious ways, and He was surely up to something when He caused our paths to cross. Shannon is a huge blessing to me.


6) I am thankful for my sight. I realize what a blessing it is to be able to see the world around me.


7) I am thankful for being able. All my limbs are intact, and are working as they should, for this I am extremely thankful and grateful.


8) I am thankful for the strangers I pass in the street who take the time to smile and say hello. It's amazing how such a small thing can brighten the day.


9) I am thankful for my pets - I love them all so much. My life would be so empty without them.


10) I am thankful for being alive.


11) I am thankful that I have been taught the true meaning of love - learning the difference between human, selfish love, and agape love.


12) I am thankful for the internet, which has caused me to meet many new people from across the globe. Some experiences have been rather shocking, while some have impacted my life in a way that has made me a better person.


13) I am thankful for being me - yes, I like me.





Labels: ,

posted by Amanda @ 11:56 AM  
18 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Cool Slideshows

Name: Amanda
Home: Australia
About Me: Married, mother of two.
See my complete profile
Currently
  • Mood Sad.
  • Love My Precious Hubbie.
  • Weather Too Hot.


Previous Post
Archives
Random Quote

Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:3

Favourite Reads
Current Playlist
  • Angel Eyes - Raghav
  • Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
  • Nice And Slow (Remix) - Usher & Twista
  • You Got Me - T-Pain ft Akon
  • Lullaby - Lemar & The Fame Academy
  • Hush - Afroman
  • One Voice - Billy Gilman
  • You'll Be In My Heart - Usher
Joined
      
     
Blogroll
Powered by



Emoticons by Vintage Fairy

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER