Thirteen Things I Am Thankful For..
1) I am thankful that I am a child of God - I honestly can't imagine my life without Him. I praise the day that my heart was opened to receiving Jesus as my Saviour.
2) I am thankful for my Husband. I have never felt so complete, so loved and so accepted. He is my precious treasure. Every day that I wake up next to him is a gift.
3) I am thankful for my children. I am blessed beyond my worth, having received the gift of two precious angels.
4) I am thankful for my Mum. She has been an ever present source of support, encouragement, and love.
5) I am thankful for my friend Shannon. God works in mysterious ways, and He was surely up to something when He caused our paths to cross. Shannon is a huge blessing to me.
6) I am thankful for my sight. I realize what a blessing it is to be able to see the world around me.
7) I am thankful for being able. All my limbs are intact, and are working as they should, for this I am extremely thankful and grateful.
8) I am thankful for the strangers I pass in the street who take the time to smile and say hello. It's amazing how such a small thing can brighten the day.
9) I am thankful for my pets - I love them all so much. My life would be so empty without them.
10) I am thankful for being alive.
11) I am thankful that I have been taught the true meaning of love - learning the difference between human, selfish love, and agape love.
12) I am thankful for the internet, which has caused me to meet many new people from across the globe. Some experiences have been rather shocking, while some have impacted my life in a way that has made me a better person.
13) I am thankful for being me - yes, I like me.
Labels: About me, Memes